Come to Camp Nou and enjoy an authentic Camp Nou Experience. Get to know the history and the values that make Barca “more than a club” , discover the most emblematic spaces of the Camp Nou and get excited in the Multimedia Zone recalling the best moments of the team.
Information and booking:
Tel. 902 18 99 00
Tel. 93 496 36 00
Schedules Nou Camp Experience
Monday to Saturday (from April 4 to 9 October ) from 10:00 to 20:00 – Camp Tour open until one hour before the close of the Museu Nou. The rest of the year the Museum hours will be from 10.00 to 18.30.
Sunday and public holidays ( all year) from 10:00 to 14:30 – Camp Nou Tour until one hour before the Museum closes .
The days of Champions League match at home, from 10.00 to 15.00 – Tour Camp Nou does not work.
On 1 and 6 January and 25 December , the Museum and Tour Camp Nou will be closed all day. On 31 December, from 10.00 to 14.30 hours.
Museum Visits : Match days our stadium closes 3 hours before kick-off and reopens 1 hour and a half later.
Tour Camp Nou : Match days at our stadium closes 4 hours before the start of the match .
THE HISTORY OF FCBARCELONA
1. TRIUMPHS – display case with trophies and an interactive wall with content partners , key players in its history , foundation ..
2. HISTORY – The Wall ‘ Barça History ‘ allows you to consult a touch screen with details of the story and the titles won .
3. CORE VALUES – Four spaces dedicated to the core values of ‘ more than a club’ : Catalan , universality, social engagement and democracy.
4. DATA BASE – Touch screen 8.5 m . Information and statistics on presidents , players, coaches , partners , clubs , Foundation , etc.
5. 6 CUPS – Exhibition of the 6 cups won in an unrepeatable season.
6. Temporary exhibitions – Photographic Exhibition of the FC Barcelona Foundation.